- One size: 17.5cm x 9.5cm
- Single-use only
- Colour: blue and white
- Class FFP3: Protective mask against solid and liquid particles of high toxicity.
- Filter efficiency of the filtering medium:99%.
- Total Inward Leak < 2%.
- Allocated Protection Factor (FPA) :20
- Examples of applications: Sanding of hardwood (beech, oak) / treatment of wood using copper, chrome, or arsenic-based products/impact stripping of paint/sanding of cement.
Please note: the use of face masks does not provide protection against coronavirus (COVID-19) but could help to minimise the risk of transmission to other people in some circumstances. However, the use of a mask alone is insufficient to provide an adequate level of protection, and other measures should also be adopted. Whether or not masks are used, maximum compliance with hand hygiene and other IPC measures is critical to prevent human-to-human transmission of COVID-19 according to The World Health Organisation (WHO) guidance on face masks
Only take the mask out of its packaging just before you are going to use it. Before you use the mask, check that it is undamaged, and each mask should only be used once and immediately disposed of with your household waste after use.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place with good ventilation.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Wash your hands with soap and water before touching the mask
2. Take out the mask with the white side facing inward and the blue side facing outward and check there are no tears or holes
3. Align the face mask with the mouth and nose, with the nose clip upwards, and press the nose clip gently until it fits comfortably
4. Place an earloop around one ear first, and then the other or tie the ear loops behind the head to a comfortable position
5. Adjust the face mask to cover only the lower part of the nose, along with the mouth and chin to provide a better protective fit
6. Clean your hands again and refrain from touching the mask once it’s fitted to your face
7. After use, dispose of the mask immediately in household waste and wash your hands again