Portable UV Sanitizer (10 pack)
Linis UV Sanitizer
- UV-C light a- Now available for domestic use
- Third-party scientifically tested and proven to kill up to 99.9% of germs and allergy-causing contaminants
- Use in the home, office, or on holiday - Can be safely used on any surface or item and will not cause damage
- Environmentally friendly, UV-C is a natural germicidal light, reducing the need for harsh, harmful chemicals or sprays
- The UV-C light helps to eliminate germs on surfaces and items as well as destroy dust mites and their toxic waste that might be living in your bed or furniture and can cause splenitis, pneumonia, asthma. It also destroys bacteria, mold, and microbial pests which can affect asthma and allergy sufferers.
● This Ultraviolet radiation can cause skin and eye burns, please pay attention to the operating instructions.
● Don’t look at the lamp when it’s light up.
● People/pet/plants can’t expose to the light. You should leave your room when it’s working.
● After use, please open the windows and doors, allow your room to ventilate 30 minutes or longer.
KILLS 99.99% BACTERIA